GUIDE TO CONTRIBUTORS
- Journal of Association of Vocational and Technical Educators of Nigeria (JAVTEN) is a scholarly publication and must be useful to both scholars and practitioners in Vocational Education and other related fields.
- Manuscripts should be original, scholarly and conventionally presented.
- Three copies of the manuscripts types double spacing on one side only, not exceeding 15 A4-sized pages including abstracts and references should be submitted.
- The title, name and institutional affiliation of the author(s) should appear on a separate cover page.
- Abstracts should not exceed 120 words.
- Manuscripts under consideration by other journal or accepted must not be submitted.
- Empirical report must be written under the following distinctive headings:
- Introduction with background of the study, statement of the problem, significance of the study and appropriate literature review.
- Objective/purpose/Research Questions/Hypothesis
- Methodology- This should contain the following distinctive subheadings:
- Data collection and analysis techniques
- Findings and discussion
- Non Empirical report must have:
- Introduction that shows clearly the focus of the article
- Main body under distinctive headings that could have been reflected in the introduction.
- Conclusion with appropriate recommendations where necessary
- Figures and tables should be kept to the barest minimum and numbered consecutively.
- Literature must be relevant, current and substantive. Reference should be according to the American Psychological Association (APA); and arranged in alphabetical order.
- Manuscripts found publishable must be submitted with non-refundable fee to be determined by editorial board. Correspondence should be address to:
Editor – in – Chief (JAVTEN)
Prof. Emmanuel. C. Osinem
Department of Agricultural & Bio-Resources Education
Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.